Hand-painted succulent wood flowers in subtle shades of blue and blush with touches of lavender and baby's breath
PRODUCT CARE AND INFO
- All flowers are made of wood shavings. Sola flowers are made from soft balsa wood and tapioca shavings. In their natural state, they are an ivory/cream. We dye them with different colors and can be customized according to customer's preferences. Even though the flowers are made from wood, they are actually quite soft and natural-looking.
- Since each flower is handmade no two flowers are exactly the same and natural variation will occur.
- Due to their nature, there may be some slight imperfections to each piece, but that's what makes them look and feel more natural!
- These pieces are resilient and can last forever with proper care and storage. Keep away from direct sunlight and liquids.
- Handle these delicate flowers with care to keep them looking beautiful
- Add essential oil drops every 2- 3weeks.
- Items in stock will be shipped 2-3 days after order is placed
- We use USPS/UPS/ FedEx for deliveries
- USPS Priority: 2-3 days $10. FedEx 2 days ground start at $15
- UPS Surepost: 5-6 business days $8.95